Monday, February 2, 2009

1/26 to 2/1

Monday Jan. 26: Table

This was a delicious breakfast, in fact it looks so good that I want some right now. All I wanted to do was photograph the table from looking down at it. I wish that I had a lens between 24 and 50, that lens would have been better to photograph this with. Here I was at 24 mm, and I don't really like the distortion happening at the edge of the frame too much in this case. I do really like the angle of the fork and how it is on the plate.


Tuesday Jan 27: Living room

Mom is doing her science class budget for next year. I liked her use of the pencil to point to things, as well as her hand gesture on how she held the book.


Wednesday Jan. 28: Kitchen

Really boring out of focus shot of a whisk. However, I was able to white balance for the weird lights in the kitchen, which made me very happy.


Thursday Jan. 29: Computer!

The part of today where I wasn't sick was spent re-editing my awesome photo projects. This is all 3 stages of my project in one shot: editing, final, and final on my web site. I like the lit keyboard and the dramatic-ness of the image. Also I was amused that I could line the 2 versions up so well on my computer.


Friday Jan. 30: Living Room

Me in front of a fireplace. I liked the mood and how well lit my face was.



Saturday Jan. 31: Sandy Creek Gym

Today I went to help mom at her modified bball game. She's the 8th grade basketball coach. The top most shot was nice because of the action and facial expressions. This was a difficult shot to crop.
The image above this one was a nice repetition of body language. I love the facial expression of the girl on the right, probably the best player out there. She really meant business.


Sunday Feb. 1: Honeyville Baptist Church

Just a quick shot of Mr. and Mrs. Nichols singing hymns during church. I liked the closeness of the image.

No comments: